Dr Manuel Villareal is a board certified allergist practicing in the Northern Kentucky Cincinnati area. He is in private practice at Fragge Allergy & Asthma Clinics in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky and also serves as Volunteer Associate Professor of Medicine at the Immunology Division of the University of Cincinnati-College of Medicine. He is actively involved in clinical research and various clinical trials and serves as Principal Investigator and Medical Director of Abraham Research an independent clinical research site. He is licensed to practice medicine in the states of Kentucky and Ohio.
- Dr Villareal has been recognized as a Top Doctor in Allergy and Immunology by CINCINNATI MAGAZINE every year since 2010.
- He obtained his subspecialty training in Allergy & Immunology at the Allergy & Immunology Fellowship Program at the West Los Angeles VA Medical Center-University of California-Los Angeles School of Medicine
- He also co-trained in the subspecialty of Geriatric Medicine during his Allergy/Immunology fellowship at the West Los Angeles VAMC-UCLA School of Medicine
- He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine at St Peter’s Medical Center-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Brunswick, New Jersey prior to his Allergy/Immunology training
- He obtained his Medical Doctor (M.D.) cum laude at De La Salle Health Sciences Institute-School of Medicine (formerly General Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine) in Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines
His Professional Credentials include:
- Board Certified, conjoint board of American Board of Allergy and Immunology, 1995, 2003, 2014
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine,1990,2002.
- Certified Principal Investigator (CPI), Academy of Physicians in Clinical Research, 2013.
- Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP), Society of Clinical Research Professionals, 2012-2014.
- Board Certified, Geriatric Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1998.
Dr Villareal’s Professional Medical Memberships and Affiliations include:
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Past President, International Association of Filipino Allergists and Immunologists
- Member, International Association of Filipino Allergists and Immunologist
- Past President, Cincinnati Allergy Society
- Member, Cincinnati Allergy Society
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Northern Kentucky Medical Society
- Member, Kentucky Medical Association
- Member, Kentucky Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Member, Academy of Clinical Research Professionals
- Member, Society of Clinical Research Associate
- Member, Association of Philippine Physicians of Greater Cincinnati,
Dr Villareal’s has hospital privileges in the following facilities:
- St Elizabeth Heathcare hospitals in Edgewood, Florence and Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- University Hospital at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio